Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cravings......

Lately everyone has been asking me if I am having any cravings. For the most part, my answer is I don't really crave any certain thing all the time, just food in general! Except for......watermelon.


Watermelon has been the one thing that I have craved since the very beginning of my pregnancy. When I was really sick the first 3 months, all I wanted was watermelon. But because this was in the late fall, watermelon wasn't in season, so I kept splurging on a little cup of watermelon cubes for $3.50......I didn't care though! Fresh sweet fruit was all I wanted.

Now that summer is here, I have made sure that I always have watermelon at home ( I think I have bought 3 so far). My parents even gave me a watermelon for my birthday!!!! :)

So if you want to make my day, show up at my doorstep with a big bowl of WATERMELON! :)

.......this is going to sound weird, but this morning I am really wanting some fried mushrooms (my husband would gag)!!!! LOL I used to eat them all the time at a little deli in Iowa with my parents.......ahhh this little baby is getting her nutrients! LOL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment